Health Information Careers Blog
Looking for a job? Check out these positions..
Date: June 24, 2011 - by Erin Jordan
On June 23, 2011, Region D Community College Consortium did a search for jobs with “EHR” as a component and the following was found:
- 5562 jobs listed nationally on Indeed
- 1000+ jobs listed nationally on Monster
- 757 jobs listed nationally on AHIMA Career Assist
- 342 jobs listed nationally at Career Builder
- 168 jobs listed nationally on HIMSS JobMine
Some jobs available included:
- Project manager – Meaningful Use $100,000-$110,000/yr
- EHR Data Analyst $70,000-$95,000/yr
- Physician Office Practice Management/ EMR Sales Account Executive $165,000/yr
- Sr. EHR Developer/ Analyst $85,000-$105,000/yr
- Account Executive MMIC Group $100,000/yr
Getting a job is tough. The exciting news is that the job market, especially surrounding HIT, HIM and EHR positions, is drastically expanding as the implementation of ICD-10 and EHRs transforms the healthcare industry. However, knowing where to look is an important first step. While there are numerous HIM postings and job boards, these are some to get you started!
For more information about Region D HITECH Workforce Development Training, visit http://hitregiond.pittcc.edu. Good Luck!